Recent Research Papers
- Kwon, Y., & Kwon, J. (2017). An overview of Telecommunications Policy’s 40-year research history: Text and bibliographic analyses. Telecommunications Policy, 41(10), 878–890.
- Kwon, Y., Park, D.K., & Rhee, H. (2017). Spectrum fragmentation: Causes, measures and applications. Telecommunications Policy, 41(5-6), 447–459.
- Kwon, Y., & Cho, S. (2015). Defining a cluster market: The case of the Korean Internet portal service market. Telecommunications Policy, 39, 921–932.
- Jung, W., & Kwon, Y. (2015). Differences between LTE and 3G service customers: Business and policy implications. Telematics and Informatics, 32(4), 667-680.
- Lee, J., & Kwon, Y. (2014). Exploring key factors of Application Software Services and their relationships for organizational success in SMEs. Journal of Small Business Management, 52(4), 753-770.
Books and book chapters
- 권영선. (2019). 또 다른 지능과 상생하는 다음 50년. 또 다른 지능, 다음 50년의 행복(장병탁 외) (pp. 165-240).
- Kwon, Y., & Jang, S. (2017). Building and sustaining national educational technology agencies: Lessons from Korea (KERIS). In M. Trucano & G. Dykes (Eds.), Building and Sustaining National Educational Technology Agencies: Lessons, Models and Case Studies from Around the World (pp. 33–47). Washington, DC: The World Bank.
- 권영선. (2016). 산업혁명과 인간의 삶: 과거, 현재, 미래. 호모컨버전스: 제4차 산업혁명과 미래사회(권호정 외) (pp. 14-40).
- 권영선. (2016). 제1장: 인터넷 시장의 특성은 무엇인가?인터넷 생태계에 대한 9가지 질문 (권영선 등) (pp. 13-40).
- 권영선. (2016). 인터넷 개방성과 정책: 현재, 과거, 미래. 방송통신 정책과 전략:다학문적 접근(김상택 편) (pp. 157-208).
- 권영선. (2014). 인터넷 포털의 생과 사: 진화와 미래. 스마트 생태계와 미디어 경영 2.0(pp. 56-87), 한국미디어경영학회 미디어경영총서 1.
- Lee, J., & Kwon, Y. (2014). SaaS and the performance of SMEs. Germany: Lambert Academic Publishing
Recent conference papers
- Kwon, Youngsun. October 2019. Do more AIs imply greater stability of economy and society? 15th 2019 ITS Asia-Pacific Conference, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Lee, Kyungyul, Jung, Hyun Ju, & Kwon, Youngsun. June 2019. Paths to Architectural Innovation, Winning Experiences with or without Failure: A Behavioral Perspective. 2019 DRUID, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Teklemariam, Mekuria, & Kwon, Youngsun. June 2019. How should broadband policies be changed with diffusion level? A worldwide empirical analysis. 2019 ITS Europe Conference, Helsinki, Finland.
- Park, Sungwook, & Kwon, Youngsun. June 2019. OTT firms as catfish transform the broadcasting industry structure: Analyzing the effects of broadband networks. 2019 ITS Europe Conference, Helsinki, Finland.
- Kwon, Youngsun. May 2019. Will AI use in financial markets increase or decrease stability? 2019 Global Artificial Intelligence Technology Conference, Nanjing, China.
- Kwon, Youngsun. Jan 2019. WRC-19: The APT’s Position. 2019 PTC Conference, Hawaii, USA.
- Kalenzi, Cornelius, & Kwon, Youngsun. June 2018. Digital finance revolution in E. Africa: Retail bank’s adaption to a changing marketplace. 2018 ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul, Korea.
- Kwon, Youngsun. June 2018. Brief AI History and AI Applications for Business. 2018 ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul, Korea.
- Teklemariam, Mekuria, & Kwon, Youngsun. June 2018. Improving broadband subscription in developing countries: A more comprehensive analysis. 2018 ITS Biennial Conference,
- Lee, Kyung Yul, & Kwon, Youngsun. June 2018. How does the competitive intensity affect the firm’s product strategies? 2018 ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul, Korea.
- Lee, Kyung Yul, & Kwon, Youngsun. Aug 2017. An empirical study on firms’ product entry strategy in the U.S. smartphone market. 2017 ITS Europe Conference, Passau, Germany.
- Kwon, Youngsun, & Kwon, Joungwon. Aug 2017. Telecommunications Policy: An evaluation of 40 years’ research history. 2017 ITS Europe Conference, Passau, Germany.
Awards and Software Development
- 2013 Certificate of Excellence in Reviewing, Telecommunications Policy and Elsevier.
- Best Paper Award at the 2005 Korea Management Information System(KMIS) International Conference held in Jeju island, Korea.
- KB Best Paper Award at the AsRes/AREUEA 2002 Joint International Conference held in Seoul, Korea.
- Simulation program based on standard urban models (JAVA)
Updated on July 8, 2019